Bowel Build – A process of elimination! This very popular Key Product is a unique formula of vitamins, mineral and herbs to maintain a healthy intestinal and digestive system. This clever combination provides elements that encourage the proper flow of waste, with added ingredients for a soothing effect on the digestive system.
BENEFITS OF BOWEL BUILD
- Bowel Build is the Key System Product for the intestinal system, and contains key nutrients and plant extracts perfectly balanced for the healthy digestive system.
- Many health experts agree that the cause of most chronic health concerns is a toxic colon
- Bowel Build supplies enzymes and vitamins formulated for the healthy digestive system
- This formula provides betaine HCl to aid digestion in the upper gastrointestinal tract
- Contains Psyllium Hulls and Chlorophyll to provide fibre and bulk, which in turn encourages the proper flow of waste
- Althea and Ginger have been added for a soothing effect on the digestive system
Allergy Warning – contains Psyllium.
Not suitable for use during pregnancy.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
Always consult your Doctor or Pharmacist before taking food supplements, when you are on prescribed medication.
- The intestinal system eliminates solid waste products from the body and reabsorbs water. It is composed of the colon, also known as the large intestine, the small intestine or lower bowel, and the rectum.
- The process of elimination takes anywhere from 12 to 24 hours or longer, and generally, the shorter the time, the better. Unfortunately, modern diets and health habits sometimes result in greatly increased transit times.
- As transit time increases, the stool becomes increasingly hardened and difficult to pass due to dehydration. Moreover, as the body reabsorbs the fluid content of the faeces, it also absorbs many soluble toxins.
- The colon works best when it is moderately full, and dietary fibre fills this need. Although it contains no nutrients, fibre helps maintain a healthy intestinal system by providing the necessary bulk to encourage timely movement of faecal material through the colon.
- As this happens, certain toxic materials are removed along with many times the fibre’s weight in water.
- This is important because it helps maintain bowel regularity and shortens the time toxic materials remain in the body.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE